Looking through websites and connecting to followers on instagram, I have come across people doing nature journals. This will be a good way of doing small studies of fauna in order to build up the wildlife profile. From the photographs I took last week I have decided to complete some small pieces using the photographs. The first one I have done is a flower in the wild where the flowers have almost gone but left almost a skeleton dried plant in its place. After sketching it out, I used watercolour on top. Then ink, which I am not keen of. Then I used my new ProMarkers and then scanned it into photoshop. I googled the plant to try and find its latin name so I could add as a font over the top. Then to my suprised learned that this is a posionus toxic plant to land grazers!!! I am going to return to the site tomorrow with the plant id app to make sure I have correctly identified it.